UPSEE 2021:- The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination is a state level examination organized by Abdul Kalam Technical University, also known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University for admissions in all the colleges that are affiliated by Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) within Uttar Pradesh. The UPSEE will use the JEE scores of aspirants to give admissions in various courses like B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Voc , M.Tech and masters in computer applications in 2021. The AKTU is a very well known university in the state and this article will be helpful for the candidates who are appearing for UPSEE 2021.
The official website of UPSEE is upsee.ac.in
The UPSEE is an examination conducted for admissions in engineering, architecture, pharmacy, management etc. The UPSEE is an examination for the students who want to take admissions in AKTU affiliated private and government colleges across the state.
The examination is expected to be organized in April or May 2021.
- The online application process is starting and ending in the last week of March 2021.
- It is possible that UPSEE will not be conducting an examination and the admissions will be completed on the basis Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) and then counselling will be done.
- The correction window will open for a week after the online application process ends.
- The Admit Cards will be available for download on above mentioned website before 2 weeks of examination.
- The exact dates of examination are yet to be announced by UPSEE authorities but exam will be tentatively held in May 2021.
- The result will also be declared in the same month i.e. May 2021.
Steps to Apply Online For UPSEE 2021
Follow the below steps to correctly fill the application form for UPSEE 2021:
- The candidates are required to visit the official website and search for the registration option.
- Tap on the registration option to enter your personal details and academic records correctly to avoid any issues in future.
- The candidates have to enter the details like name, guardian’s name, category, email id, contact number, nationality, date of birth and academic details like results of 10th and 12th standard.
- Get your signature and a passport sized photograph scanned to upload when needed.
- The candidates need to follow the instruction manual before submitting the final application form.
- The online applications tend to reject if wrong details are provided.
- Only enter a valid phone number and email id for getting information regarding the admission.
- Complete the process by paying the fee through online mode.
- Get a print out of the application form for further use in near future.
The UPSEE 2021 examination will not be conducted and the admissions will be taking place from the JEE scores obtained by the candidates. The candidates must go through the brochure for details like syllabus and eligibility criteria for UPSEE 2021. Although, there is no age limit for the candidates who want to apply for UPSEE 2021.
The minimum marks to apply for UPSEE also varies according to the category of a student. The students need to verify their details before submitting the application. The candidates must see the size of photograph and signature to be uploaded in the process.
The candidates can see the previous year papers to study accordingly for the examination.
So many changes are made because of Covid 19 in the exam format. But the official website will keep updating about all the changes, so the candidates need not to worry about anything and they just have to check the official news and notifications regularly.
Apply Online for UPSEE 2021 application Form