University of Calcutta will soon be releasing their admit card 2021 for UG and PG courses on their official website. Candidates can download their admit card by logging in with their user ID and password which was generated at the time of registration. The applicant will have to carry the printout and required verification documents to the exam hall.
- 1 Brief Details About the University
- 1.1 How to Download University of Calcutta Admit Card 2021?
- 1.2 Details Mentioned on Calcutta Admit Card
- 1.3 Documents Required for Verification
- 1.4 Entrance Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Q1. What all details are available on the University of Calcutta 2021 admit card?
- 1.6 Q2. How can download the University of Calcutta Admit Card?
- 1.7 Q3. When will the exams be conducted?
Brief Details About the University
|University Body||Calcutta University|
|Exam type||UG and PG|
|Admit Card released date||Releasing soon|
|Course||BA, B.Sc., B.Com, etc|
|Exam Date||Yet to be declared|
University of Calcutta admit card 2021 is an entry ticket for students to enter the examination hall to be able to write their exams. The steps to download the admit card and the essential information printed on it also the necessary documents required for verification are given below.
How to Download University of Calcutta Admit Card 2021?
To be able to access your admit card, one must follow the following steps:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Click on the student’s corner option and log in using the credentials received at the time of registration.
- Submit the entered details. You will be able to see the dashboard of the student profile.
- Select the admit card option from the dashboard.
- Download and take its printout for the exam day.
Details Mentioned on Calcutta Admit Card
Candidate details available on University of Calcutta Admit Card are as follows:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s roll number
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Candidate’s course details
- Exam date and day
- Time schedule
- Candidate’s signature and photograph
- Form number
Documents Required for Verification
Documents that are required for verification of candidate details on the examination day are:
- Admit Card
- Valid identity proof
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Adhar Card
- PAN Card
- School/College Admit Card
Entrance Exam Pattern
Exam pattern for:
The exam will be conducted in offline mode in a time span of 2.5 hours with no negative marking. This exam will cover the syllabus from subjects English, GK, Current Affairs, Reasoning, and Maths.
The exam will be conducted in offline mode in a time span of 1 hour comprising of 50 questions which will make a total of 100 marks. The marking scheme includes (+2) marks for every correct response and (-0.5) for every incorrect response.
The exam will be conducted in offline mode for a time span of 1.5 hours comprising of 50 MCQs which make a total of 100 marks. The marking scheme will be (+2) for every correct response and (-0.5) for every incorrect response.
Q1. What all details are available on the University of Calcutta 2021 admit card?
Ans. The details available on the University of Calcutta 2021 admit card are as follows:
Candidate’s roll number
Candidate’s date of birth
Candidate’s course details
Exam date and day
Candidate’s signature and photograph
Q2. How can download the University of Calcutta Admit Card?
Ans. Steps that should be followed to download the University of Calcutta admit card 2021 are mentioned in the article above. Read them carefully and follow them properly to access your admit card.
Q3. When will the exams be conducted?
Ans. There is no information about the exam dates by the conducting body yet. Once it will be released we will update that on the website.
We hope to enhance every reader’s knowledge about the exam with the information we collected. By chance anyone faces any difficulty, doubt or query leave it in the comments below.
Calcutta University Official Notification