REVA University has released the application forms and important information brochure for the application process for different exams on its official website. Willing candidates can apply from the official website. The last date for applying for MBA Courses is 15.04.2021 and other courses are 30.04.2021.
Brief Details of REVA University
|Organizing Body||REVA University|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, M.Tech, BA LLB, BBA LLB, B.Com (Hons), BBA (Hons), MBA, BA-JMC, B.Arch, BCA, MCA, B.Sc., M.Sc. and B.Design|
|Application Form Released||24.02.2021|
|Application Form Closed||15.04.2021 (MBA) and 30.04.2021 (others)|
|Exam Date||24.04.2021-25.04.2021 (MBA) 19.06.2021-27.06.2021 (others)|
REVA CET APPLICATION FORM
REVA CET Application form 2021 is now available on the official website. Students can apply to various courses including B.Tech, M.Tech, BBA, BA LLB, BBA LLB, B.Com, MBA, BCA, MCA and many more by qualifying their respective eligibility criterias.
HOW TO APPLY?
The application can be submitted via two modes online and offline. The main steps to be followed are as follows:
- REGISTRATION: Register yourself on the official website using a valid email address and a phone number on which the generated login credentials can be received.
- FORM FILLING: Fill in your required details in the form against the blank spaces available on the website.
- UPLOADING: Upload the scanned photographs and signatures. Make sure to check their specifications before uploading to avoid hassle last minute.
- HALL TICKET GENERATION: Download the hall ticket that is generated after completion of form filling.
- TEST CENTRE LIST: Select the preferred test centres from the list shown to you on the screen and lock them as per your preference order.
- FEE PAYMENT: Complete the application process by fee payment as per the steps mentioned below.
APPLICATION FEES: HOW TO PAY?
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 500 or Rs. 1000 for applying for the exam. The payment can be made using IMPS/NEFT/UPI/Net banking.’
Special instructions for payment made through NEFT
- Fill in the applicant details.
- Fill in the details of the beneficiary as given below:
Bank: Karnataka Bank Limited
Branch: REVA University
Name of the Beneficiary: REVA UNIVERSITY, BENGALURU
Account No. of REVA University: A/c No. 6662000100000101
Nature of Account: Current Account
- Make sure to collect the receipt and the unique transaction number from the bank.
Q1. What all courses are offered through REVA CET?
Ans. The courses offered to students clearing REVA CET through their respective domains are B.Tech, M.Tech, BA LLB, BBA LLB, B.Com (Hons), BBA (Hons), MBA, BA-JMC, B.Arch, BCA, MCA, B.Sc., M.Sc. and B.Design.
Q2. What is the official website for REVA CET 2021?
Ans. The official website for REVA CET is revacet.com.
Q3. When will REVA CET 2021 admit card be released?
Ans. The admit card will be available after the closing of application forms.
We hope to help the readers with the varied information we could manage to gather about the exam, if the reader finds any difficulty or doubts then they can leave it in the comments below.
REVA CET Official Notification