REAP 2022 Application Form:- Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process 2022 Registration Form will commence from May 2022. The interested aspirant who doesn’t want to miss the opportunity can visit the official website and can fill the form according to the details asked.
About REAP 2022
REAP is a state-level exam that is managed by Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota to fill the seats in B.E, B.Tech, B.Arch. courses depend on JEE Main, NATA, and 12th scores. Go through the full article to read every detail required for the REAP 2022 Application Form.
REAP 2022 Important dates to remember
|Name of the Conducting Body||Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota|
|Name of the Exam||Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process(REAP)|
|Application Submission starting date||May 2022, 2nd week|
|Last date of Registration fee||June 2022, last week|
|Application Submission last date||June 2022, last week|
|Courses||B.E, B.Tech, B.Arch|
REAP 2022 online form Filling Procedure
Candidates have to first do the REAP registrations on the official site; once the registration is done aspirants can start the process of REAP 2022 Application Form.
• Firstly, candidates visit the official site to start the registration process
• After that, click on the Registration and enter all the details asked i.e. name, email id, and mobile number
• Once the details are filled in, go and click on the submit button
• Lastly, pay the application fee and the registrations is over
• Now for the REAP 2022 Application Form click on it
• Put on all the details asked upload photograph and Signature
• Click on the Submit button
• Take out the print and keep it for future need
REAP 2022 Details mentioned in Form
• Name (last name then first name)
• Father’s Name
• Email address
• Date of Birth
• Phone Number
• Non-Indian details with a certificate
• Aadhar Card Number
REAP 2022 Application Form Changes will be invited from the candidates for which they have to go to the official site and Register on the REAP Application correct window. Aspirants also need to pay the fee for the changes in the REAP 2022 Application Form.
REAP 2022 Nationality
Students must be from India to apply for REAP 2022 Application Form
REAP 2022 Age Limit
As per the notice, No age limit is announced for the exam
REAP 2022 Fees Payment
For all the categories (General, OBC, SC/ST, Other categories) the fees will be Rs.700 and the mode of payment for the REAP 2022 application form is through Credit card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
REAP 2022 Documents required
The documents required for REAP 2022 Application Form is –
• 10th Mark sheet
• 12th Mark sheet
• Fixes abode address
• Id Proof of the candidate anyone- Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and Passport
• JEE Mains admit card
REAP 2022 Application Form-REAP 2022 Education Qualification required
B.Tech/ B.E. Course:
To apply for B.Tech/ B.E. Course participants must be 10th and 12th passed out from the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, or any other board. Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as their mandatory subjects with any other optional subject, the marks required from all the categories for B.Tech/ B.E. Course is 45 %.
• Candidates must be 12th pass from a recognized board with Mathematics subject and marks secured should be 50 %
• Passed 10+3 diploma from any stream recognized by central state govt. with Mathematics securing an aggregate of 50% marks
• Candidate should have International Baccalaureate diploma after 10 years of schooling with Mathematics subject securing aggregate of 50% marks
• Candidate must have 80 out of 200 marks if they are applying through NATA Scores.