MDU Result 2021:- Maharshi Dayanand University has recently uploaded its results for various UG and PG courses on its official website. The results can be accessed by following some basic and simple steps as explained later in the article. The university offers options about re-appearing in the examination and also reevaluation of the answer sheets if needed.
MDU Result Highlights
|University Name||Maharshi Dayanand University|
|Entrance Exam Name||Maharshi Dayanand University Combined Entrance Exam (MDUCEE)|
|Courses offered||Commerce, Law, Pharmaceutical Science, Education, Life Science, Physical Science, Engineering and Technology, Management Science, Social Science, Humanities, and Performing and Visual Arts|
MDU Results 2021: How to access the results?
The MDU Result 2021 will be accessible to all the candidates from there itself. To view the results follow the given steps:
- Log on to the official website of MDU and select the Results option from the homepage.
- Enter the candidate roll number and other details to access the results.
- Once the details are submitted, the result will be visible on the screen.
- Download/Save it and take its printout for future purpose.
Re-appearing for the examination
If the candidate has failed a specific course/semester then he/she is allowed to re-appear in the exam for the specified course/semester to achieve a pass/required percentage.
- Students can access the information brochure from the official website.
- The students can then register themselves for the supplementary exam from the official website by visiting the exam sections on the page and reading the important and necessary details.
- Once the candidate is registered for the exam, he/she can choose the subject/courses that they are supposed to appear for re-examination in.
- Later complete the fee payment procedure to complete the application for examination.
- Now, take a printout of the fee payment slip and the application slip and submit it at the office in the university.
View your mark sheet for MDU Result 2021
Q1. What all details are printed on the MDU Admit card?
The details printed on MDU Scorecard are given below:
- Roll Number
- Exam Name
- Registration/Admission Number
- Exam Center
- Parents Name
- Subject names with exam dates
- Candidate Signature
- Controller of Examination Signature
- Invigilator Signature
Q2. How to register/enroll for college exams at MDU?
To enroll/register for MDU College exams follow the below given steps:
- Visit the official website of MDU. Select the forms option available on the home page.
- Select the type of form from a variety of forms. Download it and take its printout.
- Fill the form with all necessary details and submit it to the respective office at the university.
Q3. What are the passing marks to clear semester exams at MDU?
The passing marks to clear semester exams at MDU are 32 out of 80.
We hope to be a source of help to all our readers with the amount of knowledge we have collected so far about the exam. In case you face some discrepancy, doubt or queries, leave them in the comments below. We will answer them at the soonest possible.