Manipur University has recently declared results for all its UG and PG courses that are offered at Manipur University and the colleges affiliated with it. The result is accessible on its official website. The steps to access the Manipur university result 2021 have been explained below, in case someone wishes to have some assistance for the same.
If a candidate feels a need for reevaluation of their papers then there is a separate procedure for the same whose form has been released on the website itself with the required set of rules and guidelines that are to be followe. Students can refer them if needed.
- 1 Details in Brief for Result Manipur University
- 1.1 Manipur University Result 2021: How to access the result?
- 1.2 Q1. For what all courses have the results been declared?
- 1.3 Q2. Are the results for UG and PG courses of Manipur University declared?
- 1.4 Q3. From where can we keep track of all the updates that can be kept about Manipur University?
Details in Brief for Result Manipur University
|Organization Name||Manipur University|
|Exam Name||UG and PG semester exams|
|Courses Offered||BA, BSc, BCom, MA, MCom, MSc|
Manipur University Result 2021: How to access the result?
In order to access the released result present on the official university of Manipur university follow the given steps:
- Go to the official website of the Manipur University and click on the Exam Result section in the notification corner of the home page.
- After the redirection to a different web page, enter your details as asked on the website.
- After filling in your course details, roll number/registration number/application number. Click on the submit button.
- Your result will be visible on your screen now. Check all the details mentioned, review the result declared. In case you feel the need for reevaluation apply through the reevaluation form.
- Download/Save the scorecard if all the details and result is correct for future reference.
Details available on the Scorecard
Candidate details that can be gathered using their scorecard are given below:
- Candidate details
- Course details
- Roll Number
- No. of students who passed
- No. of students who failed
- Roll numbers of candidates who have passed the exam
- Date of result declaration
- Result status
- SPI and CPI
Reevaluation of Answer Scripts
In case the candidates face any kind of discrepancies in the results announced by the authority then the candidates can fill the reevaluation form available on the website. The form and its rules and guidelines are uploaded on the website, candidates are told to download the form, fill it, and send it to the controller of the examination before the last date of application for reevaluation.
Check here Manipur University Result 2021
Q1. For what all courses have the results been declared?
The results for all the UG and PG courses (BA, BSc, BCom, MA, MSc, MCom) have been declared.
Q2. Are the results for UG and PG courses of Manipur University declared?
Yes, the results for the UG and PG courses of Manipur University have been declared.
Q3. From where can we keep track of all the updates that can be kept about Manipur University?
To keep track of all the updates of Manipur University you can visit the official website of Manipur University that is manipuruniv.ac.in.
We hope to help all our content readers with our gathered knowledge about the Manipur University Results. In case anyone comes across any kind of doubts or queries then leave them in the comments below.
For More information candidates can visit at https://www.manipuruniv.ac.in/