KCET 2021:- Interested candidates can apply for the application form for Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2021 in March 2021. The exams are conducted for KCET 2021 are July 7 & 8.
Eligible candidates can apply online mode from the official firstname.lastname@example.org or @cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea.
The KCET exam is conducted every year by the state exam authority KEA. This exam provides admission into B.Pharm, Engineering (B.Tech), Architecture &several other professional courses. By clearing this entrance exam candidates can get admission into several private & government colleges. Some processes are included by the examination authority to apply the form such as registration, applying of KCET form, attaching documents, photos & signature, fee payment for KCET, and in the end form submission. There is a rule for submitting this application form candidates have to beattested to all the printouts of the application by the principal of their school or any other government officer.
Details of KCET exam 2021
- Examination Name – Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)
- Exam Level – State-level entrance exam
- Official Website – www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Exam Mode – Offline Mode
- Organization – Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)
- Application Mode – Online Mode
- Date of filling the form – 14 March 2021
- Last date of form submission –16 April 2021
- Conducting exam Date – 7th& 8th July
- Announcement of the result – 3rd week of July 2021
- College allotment process – 4th week of July 2021
- Releasing date of admit card – 3rd week of June 2021
- Exam Centers – 53
Eligibility Criteria for KCET exam 2021
- Nationality – Indian
- Educational Qualification–Qualified 12th or equivalent exams from a
- Mandatory Subjects – PCM or PCB English
- Minimum Age– 17th years (as of December 31 of the year of admission)
Process for Filling Application Form
There are some following steps for filling & submitting the application form:
- Visit the official website of KCETemail@example.com/kea.
- Enter all the details i.e. candidates name, address, percentage, etc.
- After this process, they will generate an application number and password.
- Now submit all the scanned documents such as passport photo, signature, and left-hand thumb impression in needed formats.
- Now pay the application fee.
- Now submit the application form.
- After all, this process takes a screenshot or downloads a copy of the application form for future reference.
Details of application fee for KCET 2021
- For Unreserved Candidates:
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 500
- For Reserved Candidates:
- SC/ST/Female Candidates – Rs. 250
- Applicants who are not from Karnataka – Rs. 750
Exam Pattern for KCET Exam 2021
Applicants should know all the details about the KCET exam so he/she shouldn’t have to face any problem. The KCET exam will be conducted in offline mode. There will be multiple MCQ-type questions in the given paper, and thenthe given time duration of the exam will be for 80 minutes. There will be four papers for this exam and each paper will be 60 marks so, the total marks will be 180. There will be no negative marking, and each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark.
KCET 2021 Application form
If you have any query about the KCET exam 2021 then you can visit the official firstname.lastname@example.org/kea.