JCECE APPLICATION FORM 2022-Applicant Form, Eligibility, Age Limits, Fees Details, Exam Syllabus, Qualification, Selection Process at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
JCECE APPLICATION FORM 2022: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2022 is going conducted very soon and the process of applying application form will start in April 2022. This exam will be going to take this year by online mode, the JCECE 2022 will be held in May 2022. Candidates who are eligible and want to study for an Under Graduate (UG) Course in a professional institute can apply for this exam, and the course is i.e.B.V.Sc& Animal Husbandry, B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.SC. Agriculture and other UG Courses. Physics, Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry, and English subjects are in the syllabus and needed to study to clear this entrance examination.
Candidates can apply for the application form by the official portal –@jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
There is a rule for applying for this application which is that those candidates who are from Jharkhand are only eligible to apply for this form so, those candidates who are not from Jharkhand cannot apply for this entrance exam.
JCECE APPLICATION FORM 2022-Overview
The highlights of this exam are shown below:
|Details of JCECE 2022|
|Exam Name||JCECE (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination)|
|Organization||J.C.E.C.E.B. (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board under the Government of Jharkhand|
|Exam Level||State Level Examination|
|Exam type||Undergraduate (UG)|
|Courses||B.Tech, B.V.Sc. and A.H and Forestry|
|Duration of exam||2 hours|
|Question type||MCQ type|
JCECE Online FORM 2022-Process of applying application for JCECE
- The candidate needs to visit the official website – http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
- Now enter all details such as candidate name, mobile number, and email ID, and then click on the ‘submit ’ button.
- After this there will be a confirmation mail will be sent to your registered mail ID.
- After receiving the mail candidate can log in by entering the application number and password.
- Now candidates need to enter their details, qualification, and address.
- Now click on the ‘save and next ’ button.
- Now you have to submit the scanned passport size photographs and signature.
- After this process, you need to pay the application fee online mode.
- Now check all the details and then click on the ‘submit ’ button.
- Now save the application form for future reference.
JCECE Registration FORM 2022-Eligibility Criteria & Qualification
- Eligibility Criteria:
|Age Criteria||The minimum age should be 17 years The maximum age limit is 22 years|
JCECE APPLICATION FORM 2022-Qualification Eligibility
|B.Tech||12th cleared with an aggregate of a minimum of 50% marks in PCME subjects|
|BHMS||12th cleared with PBCE subjects|
|B.V.Sc& A.H||12th cleared with an aggregate of a minimum of 50% marks for unreserved category and 40% marks for reserved category in PCBE subjects|
|B.Sc(Hons) Agriculture &B.Sc (Hons) Forestry Course||12th cleared with PCB/PCM subjects|
JCECE APPLICATION FORM 2022-Details
- For Unreserved Category (General/EWS/Backward Caste):
-Rs. 900 (PCM/PCB)
-Rs. 1000 (PCMB)
- For Reserved Category (ST/SC/Female Applicants of all categories):
-Rs. 450 (PCM/PCB)
-Rs. 500 (PCMB)
If you want to know more details about JCECE 2022 you can visit the official website.
|JCECE APPLICATION FORM 2022||Click Here|
|Visit the official site||Click Here|
|Visit Our Website||Click Here|