Applications were invited for the Indian Navy Sailor SSR Recruitment 2021. Interested aspirants can examine the official site to complete their registration process.
SSR Recruitment 2021
Indian Navy publicized the registrations of Indian Navy Sailor SSR Recruitment 2021 for unmarried male candidates to fill 2200 vacancies in the August 2021 batch. Interested aspirants can visit the official site to fill the applications.
Indian Navy commences the Notification two times every year in June/July and in December/November. If we talk about the exam then admit card is released for the online test and it is mandatory for a student to qualify it after that aspirant were moved to PFT Test then Medical Test and finally the Final Merit List of the candidates are announced. Read out the whole article to know everything about Indian Navy Sailor SSR Recruitment.
SSR Recruitment Selection Method
To get a selection in the Indian Navy candidates have to first clear the written exam after that Physical Fitness Test then Medical Test Finally Merit List will be declared.
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Test
- Merit List declaration
SSR Recruitment 2021 Total Vacancies
The total vacancies announced by the Indian Navy for the Senior Secondary Recruits August 2021 Batch is 2200 posts.
SSR Recruitment 2021 Education Pattern
- Candidates must be 12th class qualified with Maths and Physics
- Candidate must have any of the one subject-Chemistry, Biology, or Computer Science
- Candidate must be passed out from the Board that is been acknowledged by the Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD) Government of India.
SSR Age Limit
Aspirants must be 17 years to 21 years old to appear for the SSR post.
SSR Exam Pattern
Indian Navy SSR will carry a total of 100 marks and the 100 question time allotted for the completion of the exam is 60 minutes. The Subject includes-
- General Science
- General Knowledge
Steps to Examine SSR Recruitment 2021
- Aspirants have to apply online for the SSR Recruitment. The steps are-
- Go and check the official site joinindiannhavy.gov.in to begin the registration process
- A new page will open in that click on the Indian Navy Sailor SSR Recruitment option
- Enter all the credentials that are required to complete the application process
- Click on the Submit button
- Download Indian Navy Sailor SSR Recruitment and keep it for future reference
SSR Recruitment 2021 Payment Procedure
- During the starting training period, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs 14, 600.
- Once the training period gets over they will be paid Rs. 21700 to Rs. 43100 + Rs. 5200/- MSP per month.
- Authorities will soon release everything on their official site; we will also update you with all the important information about the Indian Navy Sailor SSR Recruitment.
For any queries leave your comment below and we will try to bring you an accurate solution to it.
For more detail about SSR visit official website