Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Application form 2021:- Indian Army released the official notification for military nursing services (MNS) 2021. Aspirants are looking for B.Sc. nursing admission in the Indian Army can apply online from 17 February 2021. Check here eligibility criteria, application form fee, exam pattern, and online application process. Seeking candidates can apply online from 17 February 2021. Indian army conducts the entrance exam for B.Sc. nursing every year in the month of April. Candidates can fill the B.Sc. nursing application form by 10 March 2021 till 5 PM.
- 1 Indian Army MNS form Eligibility Conditions
Indian Army MNS form Eligibility Conditions
1. Only Female candidates who are unmarried can apply online.
2. Nationality – Indian Citizen
3. Age Limit – applicants should be born between 1 October 1996 and 30 September 2004.
4. Educational Qualification – Candidates should have passed in the first attempt, senior secondary class (10+2) from a recognized board with the subject of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (botany & zoology). Candidates should have secured aggregate minimum 50% marks in 10+2 examination. Applicants who are appearing in the 10+2 examination for the current academic session can also apply. Aspirants finally select for admission will have to give proof of 10+2 passed examination.
5. Physical standard – The Indian will take the medical fitness as per standard applicable for commission in the armed forces.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Application form 2021 highlights
|Name of the Organiser||Indian Army|
|Official site of Indian Army||https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/|
|Name of the Course||B.Sc. Nursing in Indian Army (MNS)|
|Duration of course||4 Years|
|Selection procedure||Entrance exam|
|Date for Entrance exam||April 2021|
|Who can apply||Unmarried female Indian only|
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Seats
|Name of the Institute||Number of Seats||Tentative date for results|
|CON, AFMC Pune||40||August|
|CON, CH (EC), Kolkata||30||September/October|
|Con, INHS Asvini||40||August|
|CON, AH New Delhi||30||July/August|
|Con, CH Lucknow||40||November/ December|
|CON, CH AF Bangalore||40||Jan/Feb|
Indian Army MNS Selection procedure
The Indian Army will conduct the computer based examination in the month of April 2021. The examination will be of 150 marks for 90 minutes time duration. The questions will be subjected to following subjects.
|Biology, Physics & Chemistry (Science)||50||50|
There is no negative marking in the examination.
Interview / Medical Test:- Aspirants who will qualify the computer-based examination will be called for an interview or medical standard test in the month of June 2021 at selected centers. The interview has the Weightage of 100 Marks.
Reservation of Seats –
SC/ST candidates – 15 seats
NCC candidates with “C” Certificate – 25 Seats
Important date sheet for Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Application form 2021
|Online applications starting from||17 February 2021|
|Last date for apply online||10 March 2021|
|Date for entrance examination||April 2021|
|Admit card available at official website||Before 10 days of the exam date or 2nd week April 2021|
|Date for Interview/Medical||June 2021|
Application Fee – Rs. 750/-
Procedure for Apply online
Visit the official website of Indian Army https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
Click on the officer entry log in on the home page.
Registered your by creating user id and Password.
Please keep a e mail id and phone number for future correspondence.
Fill the application form with the correct details and make the payment through Debit card / Net banking.
Submit the application form and take the printout.
Download official notification
Click here for apply online