HP PAT 2021 Application Form:- Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test 2021 (HP PAT 2021) will be conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB) in the month of May 2021. The exam pattern and the eligibility criteria for the exam have been explained in the article below.
- 1 Information about the HP PAT exam 2021 at a glance
- 1.1 HP PAT 2021 Application Form: How to Apply?
- 1.2 HP PAT 2021 Preparation Tips
- 1.3 Q1. What amount is to be paid as the application fee for HP PAT 2021?
- 1.4 Q2. What will be the marking scheme for HP PAT 2021?
- 1.5 Q3. What is the subjectwise question and mark distribution in HP PAT?
Information about the HP PAT exam 2021 at a glance
|Organizing Committee||Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB)|
|Name of Exam||Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test 2021 (HP PAT 2021)|
|Courses Offered||Polytechnic Courses|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Purpose||To get admission in the first year or lateral entry into Polytechnic Diploma Courses|
HP PAT 2021 Application Form: How to Apply?
The application forms for HP PAT 2021 are available on its official website from the first week of April 2021 to the first week of May 2021. The candidates can fill the form online by following the below-mentioned procedure:
- Visit the official website for HP PAT 2021.
- Click on the application form for HP PAT 2021 available on the home page,
- Fill in your valid contact details to start the registration process.
- Update all the required information asked in the form and upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Complete the fee payment procedure either online or offline as explained on the web page.
- Submit the final form and take its printout after successful submission.
HP PAT 2021 Preparation Tips
Some useful tips for candidates for the exam preparation:
- Candidates must review the exam syllabus before starting to prepare for the exam.
- They should also refer to the previous year’s papers and practice sets for preparing for the exam.
- Candidates should follow a proper routine that should include a proper sleep schedule, an interesting hobby that keeps them active and refreshed. This will keep the child focused and interested for longer hours.
- Candidates should define small goals and tasks to finish their syllabus properly in order to do their best in the exam.
HP PAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam for HP PAT 2021 will be conducted offline in two languages Hindi and English. The question paper will consist of a total of 150 multiple-choice questions which are to be attempted in a period of 3 hours. The marking scheme for the exam will be (+4) for every correct response, (-1) for an incorrect response, and (0) for no response, thus making a total of 600 marks for the entire paper.
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|No. of Questions||150|
|Marking Scheme||(+4) for every correct response (-1) for every incorrect response (0) for no response|
|Time Duration||3 hours|
|Medium of Exam||Hindi and English|
HP PAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The different defined eligibility criteria as told by the authorities that the candidate must refer to before applying for the exam are:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must have passed class 10th with a minimum score of 35% from a recognized board also candidates who will be appearing for class 10 can also apply.
- The candidates must have studied Mathematics, Science, and English as compulsory subjects in their qualifying examination.
Apply here for HP PAT 2021 Application Form
Q1. What amount is to be paid as the application fee for HP PAT 2021?
The application fee for HP PAT 2021 for General categories is Rs. 650/- and Rs. 400/- for other category candidates.
Q2. What will be the marking scheme for HP PAT 2021?
The marking scheme for HP PAT 2021 is as follows:
(+4) for every correct response, (-1) for every incorrect response, and (0) for no response.
Q3. What is the subjectwise question and mark distribution in HP PAT?
Subjects No. of Questions Marks distribution
Mathematics 50 200
Physics 30 120
Chemistry 50 200
English 20 80
Total 150 600