HITSEEE 2021 Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website of HITSEEE by the first week of June 2021. Students who have successfully registered themselves can expect their admit cards by then. The admit cards can be accessed by all the candidates by entering their application number and their date of birth.
- 1 HITSEEE Admit Card
- 1.1 Steps to access the admit card
- 1.2 Candidate details printed on the Admit Card
- 1.3 Q1. How long is the candidate suggested to retain the admit card?
- 1.4 Q2. What should be done in case of an error in the admit card?
- 1.5 Q3. How can I download the HITSEEE 2021 admit card?
HITSEEE Admit Card
HITSEEE 2021 admit card is an entry pass to the examination hall for candidates. The admit card is accessible from the 1st week of June 2021 to all the candidates on the official website. Steps to download the admit card have been explained below, refer to them in case of doubts.
Steps to access the admit card
- Visit the official home page of HITSEEE and select the link for admit card available on its home page.
- You will now be redirected to a log-in page where you have to feed in your application number and date of birth.
- Profile dashboard will be seen on the screen. Select the admit card option from there.
- After the admit card is opened on your screen, review the mentioned details and make sure that there isn’t any error.
- In case of error contact the concerned authorities else download the admit card and take its printout for examination.
Candidate details printed on the Admit Card
Candidate information that can be accessed through the admit card is given below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Father/Guardian’s Name
- Exam Centre Details
- Course details
- Photograph and Signature
- Exam date, day and time duration
- Important Instructions
Important documents required along with the Admit Card for verification
There are a certain set of required documents to verify candidate details, they are requested to carry any one of the given document :
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
Important instructions that candidates are expected to remember are:
- It is essential for candidates to carry their admit card to the exam hall on the examination day.
- It is important consideration for candidates to review all the information mentioned on the admit card beforehand and if there is some error or discrepancy then contact the concerned authorities.
- It is advised for candidates to keep the admit card carefully and not fold/distort it in any manner.
- Retain the admit card until the admission process is completed.
What to do in case of error in admit card?
If candidate finds any error or discrepancy in their information in the admit card then they can contact the authorities that are responsible for the conduction of the exam. The details to contact them are as follows:
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science,
40, G.S.T. Road, St. Thomas Mount,
Ph no.: +91-44-2234189/22342508
Download here HITSEEE 2021 Admit Card
Q1. How long is the candidate suggested to retain the admit card?
Ans. Candidates are advised to keep the admit card until the admission process is completed.
Q2. What should be done in case of an error in the admit card?
Ans. If candidate comes across any kind of error or discrepancy in the admit card then they should contact the conducting body of the examination to make the changes. The contact details are mentioned in the article above.
Q3. How can I download the HITSEEE 2021 admit card?
Ans. Admit Card can easily be accessed by visiting the official website and logging in using your application number and date of birth. For complete details check the article above, step by step explanation has been given.