GVSAT is an entrance exam for Suresh Gyan Vihar University. It offers admission to students to its various B.Tech programs. The exam is conducted in both online and offline mode once a year in the month of May. Students can apply both in online and offline mode.
- 1 Brief Details of the Examination
- 1.1 GVSAT APPLICATION FORM
- 1.2 HOW TO APPLY?
- 1.3 Q1. What is the syllabus for GVSAT 2021?
- 1.4 Q2. What is the exam pattern for GVSAT 2021?
- 1.5 Q3. What is the date for examination?
Brief Details of the Examination
|Conducting Body||Suresh Gyan Vihar University|
|Mode of Exam||Offline and Online|
|Medium of Exam||English|
GVSAT APPLICATION FORM
The GVSAT Application Form 2021 can be filled by all those candidates who satisfy the criteria for applying. The application procedure for both online and offline mode has been explained.
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply for GVSAT Application Form 2021 use the following method:
FOR ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Log on to the official website and create your account there using your valid email address and phone number.
- Log in using your credentials and fill in your required information in the spaces on the website.
- Upload the necessary documents for verification and scanned photograph and signature.
- Review the application before final submission to avoid any errors later.
- Pay the application fees using net banking/credit cards/debit cards.
FOR OFFLINE APPLICATION:
- Download the application form from the official website and take its printout.
- Fill in the details required in the form.
- Paste your passport-sized photographs wherever asked for and sign in the spaces where you are asked for signatures.
- Recheck the form and send it to the address: SURESH GYAN VIHAR UNIVERSITY, Mahal Jagatpur, Karolan ka Barh, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302017.
- Submit the due application fee at the exam counter when you get the admission or on the exam day else the fee can be paid by using e-challan payable at Jaipur.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE GVSAT EXAM
The eligibility criteria for the GVSAT exam are as follows:
Age: The candidate must be of 17-18 years but there is no upper age limit.
Nationality: There is no specific nationality requirement. Candidates from any nation can apply for the exam.
Educational Qualifications: Either appearing in 10+2 exams in 2021 or must have qualified it with a minimum aggregate score as mentioned by the organization.
The application fees for GVSAT Application Form 2021 for General and other category students is Rs. 350.
The fee submission depends on the mode of application of the candidates.
Q1. What is the syllabus for GVSAT 2021?
Ans. The syllabus for GVSAT 2021 will be from topics of 11th and 12th standard from Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
Q2. What is the exam pattern for GVSAT 2021?
Ans. The exam pattern for GVSAT 2021 will be an online and offline exam with 120 questions and a total of 240 marks. The exam is to be attempted in 2 hours also there is no negative marking.
Q3. What is the date for examination?
Ans. The exam will be conducted in May 2021.
We hope to help the readers in every way possible, if you come across any kind of doubts or queries leave them in the comments below.
GVSAT Official Notification