DSSSB Technical Assistant Recruitment:- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released 1809 job vacancies. After the official announcement candidates can apply for any of the active DSSSB vacancies through the official website @dsssb.gov.in from 15th March 2021 onwards. The last date of online application submission is 14th April 2021. There is more than one post in this vacancy. Candidates must check this on this official website of DSSSB i.e. dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
DSSSB will hire for positions i.e. fire operator, staff nurse, special educator (primary), technical assistant, laboratory attendant, junior stenographer, personal assistant, etc. And the registration process will be completed only through online mode, any other mode will not accept. The other details of filling application such as qualification, age limit, fee, etc. are available on the official website.
- 1 All important details about the DSSSB Recruitment for 1809 posts are shown below:
All important details about the DSSSB Recruitment for 1809 posts are shown below:
|DSSSB Recruitment for 1809 posts||Details|
|Post Name||Various posts|
|Education||10th, Diploma, Degree|
|Date Added||Friday, March 15, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||14th April 2021|
Application filling process for DSSSB Recruitment 2021:
Applicants can follow the steps given below to apply for the online application form for the DSSSB vacancy:
- Go to the official website of DSSSB i.e. delhi.gov.in
- Enter the details such as date of birth, mobile number, email ID, and class 1oth details.
- After this choose a password and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Now candidate must login using the date of birth, class 10th hall ticket number.
- Now enter the personal, education, and work experience-related details.
- Now upload the applicant passport size photograph and signature.
- After entering all the details click on ‘Final Submission’.
- Now applicant has to pay the application fee.
- Now printout the copy of the e-receipt of the transaction.
- Now printout the confirmation page of the application form for future reference.
Selection process for DSSSB Technical Assistant Recruitment
In this exam, candidates will be selected based on their performance in the 1st Tier or 2nd Tier and followed by Skill Test.
- For Unreserved category- Rs.100/-
- For Reserved category- Exempted
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 30 years
Total Vacancy Details
|1||Technical Assistant (Public Health)||2|
|2||Technical Assistant (Printing)||2|
|3||Technical Assistant (Civil)||10|
|4||Technical Assistant (Chemical)||3|
|5||Technical Assistant (Interior Designer)||2|
|6||Technical Assistant (Automobiles)||3|
|7||Technical Assistant (Production)||1|
|8||Technical Assistant (Medical Electronics)||3|
|9||Technical Assistant (Modern Officer Practice) Hindi||2|
|10||Technical Assistant (Instrumentation & Control||2|
|11||Technical Assistant (Plastics)||2|
|14||Assistant Engineer E&M||14|
|15||Junior Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical)||62|
|16||Draftsman Grade -1||16|
|24||Junior Stenographer (English)||31|
|25||Scientific Assistant Biology||6|
|29||Assistant Filter supervisor||11|
|31||TGT (Deaf & Dumb)||19|
|32||Special Educator Primary||1126|
Official notification DSSSB Technical Assistant Recruitment
Apply online here