DPU AIBTCET Admit Card 2021:- DY Patil University will soon be organizing AIBTCET (All India Biotechnology Common Entrance Test) for all those candidates who willing to take admission to B.tech Medical Biotechnology, B.tech Biotechnology, and M.tech Integrated Biotechnology. The applications for the exam can be submitted online as well as offline.
- 1 DPU AIBTCET 2021 Overview
DPU AIBTCET 2021 Overview
|Conducting Body||DY Patil University|
|Exam Date||09.06.2021 (tentative)|
|Mode and Medium of the exam||Online and English|
|Sections in the Exam||Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech Biotechnology B.Tech Medical Biotechnology M.Tech Integrated Biotechnology|
|No. of Seats Available||B.Tech Biotechnology: 90 B.Tech Medical Biotechnology: 60 M.Tech Integrated Biotechnology: 30|
DPU AIBTCET Admit Card 2021: Steps to Download
DPU AIBTCET admit card will be released by the DY Patil University. The admit card will be available only to those candidates who have submitted their application form either online or via offline mode. If the candidates satisfy the eligibility criteria then the admit card will be available to all the candidates.
Process to download the admit card are given below:
- Log on to the official website for DPU AIBTCET.
- After visiting the official website, click on the Online Admit Card for AIBTCET.
- Candidates are required to enter their name and application number in the provided sections.
- Submit the details to log in.
- DPU AIBTCET 2021 Admit Card will be visible on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take its 2-3 printouts for examination purposes and safety.
Eligibility criteria for DPU AIBTCET 2021 are:
- The candidate should be of Indian nationality.
- The candidate should be 17 years or above of age.
- The candidate must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, or Biology/Life Sciences.
- The candidate must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam with a minimum score of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, or Biology/Life Sciences.
The exam will be taken offline for one and a half hours. There will be a total of 100 MCQ-based questions which will together make a total of 100 marks with each question constituting of 1 mark each.
Download here DPU AIBTCET Admit Card 2021
Q1. What is the application fee for DPU AIBTCET 2021?
Ans. The application fees for DPU AIBTCET 2021 is Rs. 1300/-.
Q2. What is the total number of questions in DPU AIBTCET?
Ans. There are a total of 100 questions in DPU AIBTCET 2021.
Q3. What is the time span for application filling for candidates?
Ans. The time duration for form filling for DPU AIBTCET is 30.05.2021 to 06.06.2021.
We hope to help our readers in all forms possible to enhance their knowledge about the exam they are interested in, if there are any doubts and queries leave them in the comments below we will solve them for you.